Who doesn't love to get a bunch of cards in the mail for their birthday? Every year on my birthday I get a beautiful handmade card from a dear friend and I must say I look forward to that every year! It seems in this digital age getting an actual card in the mail is a rare occurrence! Today's challenge is a scrapbooking challenge with a card twist...my challenge for you is to create a layout using at least TWO project life type cards on it! Here is my example to give you an idea:
Supplies: Patterned paper- Echo Park Note to Self; 3x4 cards: Echo Park Note to Self;
stickers: Echo Park Note to Self; garland: Teresa Collins; felt hears: unknown; date stamp:
Making Memories; Ink: StazOn Jet Black.
If you are anything like me you have TONS of these 3 x 4 cards in your stash. My challenge for you is to put them to good use! I used 3 premade 3 x 4 cards on my layout and since I couldn't find a fourth one that went well with my photo, I made my own (far right edge) using a punch and stickers from the Note to Self collection by Echo Park. So if you don't have any of these premade cards go ahead and make your own like I did for the 4th one on my layout! You can use any size of Project Life type card that is 3 x 4 or larger premade or made by you. I hope you will find time to play along not only with my challenge but all the other challenges that we have for you on the Sketch N Scrap blog! But what is a challenge without a prize? Here is my prize for ONE randomly selected winner of my card challenge:
I will be giving away this Paradise Beach collection by Echo Park to ONE lucky randomly drawn winner of my card challenge!!!! This collection is awesome, I love the colors and it has its own cards in it to use on your projects! Just create a layout using at least TWO project life type cards on your layout! But you can't win if you don't play.
Here are the rules to play along:
1) You must be a follower of my blog and the Sketch N Scrap blog to win
2) Your project must be new and created just for this challenge (no back linking)
3) You may combine this challenge with a challenge from another site but not with another of my birthday bash challenges
4) Only US participants are eligible to win the prize due to high cost of shipping internationally, but you are still welcome to play along with us so we can admire your lovely work!
5) You must post a link back to my blog and this challenge
6) Please only link up with the direct link to your entry or else I will not consider you for the prize draw.
7) Deadline to enter is June 12th at midnight CST
If you have any questions pleas feel to email me or leave a comment! Have fun and I can't wait to see your entries!